Living in Malaga | from Japan
"Some very good insider tips from other InterNations people helped me to expand my tourism business in Andalusia. Thanks!"
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Malaga | from Argentina
"Even though Spanish is my mother tongue, only with the help of InterNations I finally got to know other South Americans here in Spain. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Malaga
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malaga expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malaga
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Malaga
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Malaga! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Malaga? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Malaga will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Malaga. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Malaga
Swedish Expats in Malaga share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Malaga exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in one of the top travel destinations of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Malaga’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Malaga.
- Use the Expat Guide for Malaga to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Malaga at our Events
Our community in Malaga is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tanya Cevallos, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Malaga’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Malaga as well as Swedish in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Malaga!