InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Medellin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Medellin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Medellin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Medellin
Bienvenue to all French in Medellin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Medellin? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Medellin will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Medellin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Medellin
French Expats in Medellin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Medellin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Everlasting Spring.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Medellin’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Medellin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Medellin to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Medellin at our Events
Our community in Medellin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Joseph Sexton and Diana Jimenez, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Medellin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Medellin as well as French in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Medellin!