InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Medellin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Medellin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Medellin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Medellin
Benvenuti to all Italians in Medellin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Medellin? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Medellin will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Medellin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Medellin
Italian Expats in Medellin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Medellin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Everlasting Spring.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Medellin’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Medellin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Medellin to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Medellin at our Events
Our community in Medellin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Diana Jimenez and Daniel Breitenmoser, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Medellin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Medellin as well as Italians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Medellin!