InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Medellin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Medellin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Medellin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Medellin
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Medellin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Medellin? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Medellin will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Medellin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Medellin
Russian Expats in Medellin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Medellin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Everlasting Spring.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Medellin’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Medellin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Medellin to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Medellin at our Events
Our community in Medellin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Daniel Breitenmoser and Diana Jimenez, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Medellin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Medellin as well as Russians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Medellin!