Living in Melbourne | from France
"It was easier getting to know other expatriates in Melbourne with this platform and to share our previous experiences in Australia. "
Living in Melbourne | from USA
"I love the idea of going out with other expats here in Melbourne and exploring the nightlife this city has to offer. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Melbourne
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Melbourne expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Melbourne
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Melbourne
Fáilte to all Irish in Melbourne! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Melbourne? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Melbourne Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Melbourne. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Melbourne Posted:
No worries mate. Hope you finished your vegemite while you were there
For Immigration this website is a must,should get info on moving too etc.. http://britishexpats.co...
Yes, my boyfriend and i just retured from Argentina where we started to learn Spanish and are both ...
Fellow Irish in Melbourne
Irish Expats in Melbourne help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Melbourne are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Australia's centre for the arts, commerce, education and tourism.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Melbourne’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Melbourne.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Melbourne to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Melbourne at our Events
Our Melbourne community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Deni Petroski and David Breviglieri, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Melbourne’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Melbourne and generally Irish in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Melbourne!