Living in Phnom Penh | from Lebanon
"Sharing expat experiences about Phnom Penh was exactly what I was looking for when I stumbled upon InterNations. "
Living in Phnom Penh | from Denmark
"I love to traveling to foreign cities. InterNations has got local inside tips in store for any new place I want to explore on my own. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Phnom Penh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Phnom Penh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Phnom Penh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Phnom Penh
Welcome to all British in Phnom Penh! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Phnom Penh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Phnom Penh Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Phnom Penh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Phnom Penh
British Expats in Phnom Penh help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Phnom Penh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Pearl Of Asia".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Phnom Penh’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Phnom Penh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Phnom Penh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Phnom Penh at our Events
Our Phnom Penh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marjorie Bernard, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Phnom Penh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Cardamom and Elephant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Cambodia in Phnom Penh and generally British in Cambodia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Phnom Penh!