InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Portland
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Portland expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Portland
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Portland
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Portland! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Portland? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Portland Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Portland. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Portland Posted:
Hi all I am new to the group and the city....i would like to join the meetup too...keep me update...
Fellow Indians in Portland
Indian Expats in Portland help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Portland are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Roses.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Portland’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Portland.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Portland to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Portland at our Events
Our Portland community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Shana Kibbey and phiona van straalen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Portland’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Portland and generally Indians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Portland!