Living in Puerto Rico | from Egypt
"Leaving Europe behind was not easy for my family -- but with InternNations, we found other expat families in Puerto Rico immediately."
Living in Puerto Rico | from Canada
"Thanks to InterNations, I found other international people in Puerto Rico, who truly enrich my life. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Puerto Rico
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Puerto Rico expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Puerto Rico
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Puerto Rico
Bienvenue to all French in Puerto Rico! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Puerto Rico? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Puerto Rico FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Puerto Rico. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Puerto Rico
French Expats in Puerto Rico help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Puerto Rico are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in La "Isla Del Encanto".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Puerto Rico’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Puerto Rico.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Puerto Rico to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Puerto Rico at our Events
Our Puerto Rico community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Diana Diaz and Peter Smith, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Puerto Rico’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the oldest and best preserved Spanish fortifications of the Americas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico and generally French in Puerto Rico in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Puerto Rico!