Living in Puerto Rico, from Egypt
"Leaving Europe behind was not easy for my family -- but with InternNations, we found other expat families in Puerto Rico immediately."
Living in Puerto Rico, from Canada
"Thanks to InterNations, I found other international people in Puerto Rico, who truly enrich my life. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Puerto Rico
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Puerto Rico expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Puerto Rico
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Puerto Rico
Cześć to all of our Polish in Puerto Rico! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Puerto Rico? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. which bars in Puerto Rico will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for bigos?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Puerto Rico. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Puerto Rico Posted:
Estimados amigos, Espero que se encuentren bien. Por este medio quiero invitarlos a todos y a toda...
Fellow Polish in Puerto Rico
Polish Expats in Puerto Rico Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Puerto Rico exchange experiences and tips to support each other. La "Isla Del Encanto" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Puerto Rico’s Polish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Puerto Rico.
- Use the Expat Guide for Puerto Rico to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Polish in Puerto Rico at Our Events
Our community in Puerto Rico is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Puerto Rico’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Polish expats to explore the El Yunque National Forest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Poland in your local community as well as Polish in Puerto Rico nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Puerto Rico!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: