InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Ras Al-Khaimah
Grüezi to all Swiss in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah Posted:
Hi, we have Zumba and Belly Dance Classes, starting again on 25.8. For info call Swiss Fit n Slim: ...
Fellow Swiss in Ras Al-Khaimah
Swiss Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Swiss in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Ras Al-Khaimah!