InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Regensburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Regensburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Regensburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Regensburg
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Regensburg! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Regensburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Regensburg Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Regensburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Regensburg Posted:
Hi Sarah: Another option is Scout 24 (http://www.immobilienscout24.de). Have you tried that? It ...
Fellow Brazilians in Regensburg
Brazilian Expats in Regensburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Regensburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The quaint Bavarian town, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Regensburg’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Regensburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Regensburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Regensburg at our Events
Our Regensburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marcello Melis and Giuseppe Travaglini, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Regensburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Regensburg and generally Brazilians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Regensburg!