InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Nuremberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nuremberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nuremberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Nuremberg
Oi to all of our Brazilians in Nuremberg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Nuremberg? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. which bars in Nuremberg will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for feijoada?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Nuremberg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Brasilia, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Nuremberg Posted:
Hello Everyone, Can you speak German and Portuguese or know somebody who can? I need a translator...
Fellow Brazilians in Nuremberg
Brazilian Expats in Nuremberg Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Nuremberg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. the city of gingerbread and tiny bratwurst can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Nuremberg’s Brazilian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Nuremberg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Nuremberg to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Brazilians in Nuremberg at Our Events
Our community in Nuremberg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Nuremberg’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Brazilian expats to explore the picturesque islands off the Frisian coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in your local community as well as Brazilians in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Nuremberg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in Germany
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: