Living in Riyadh, from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh, from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Riyadh
Hello to all of our Americans in Riyadh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Riyadh? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. which bars in Riyadh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for stuffed turkey?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Riyadh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from Washington D.C., Los Angeles, New York City and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in Riyadh Posted:
• Villa for rent (300 square meters) • 3 bedroom • Living room • Dining room • Guest room • A...
I need a Riyadh KSA address. Any suggestions?
Here it is legal, but safe. I hurt my hand when a car ran me over.
They should be able to guide you to places that do fix furniture for them, most of them don't use t...
That's something great to do, I wish my parents did it for me. I have used Google I think to see a...
Check the Ikea store. Some of those items might be cheap buying them new ! It's it Exit 16 on t...
Fellow Americans in Riyadh
American Expats in Riyadh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Riyadh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Riyadh’s American expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Riyadh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Riyadh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Americans in Riyadh at Our Events
Our community in Riyadh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Riyadh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other American expats to explore the central plateau of Nejd. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in your local community as well as Americans in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Riyadh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: