Living in Riyadh | from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh | from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Riyadh
Welcome to all Americans in Riyadh! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Riyadh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Riyadh Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Riyadh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in Riyadh Posted:
I'm going to miss this one, as I'm still waiting for the bureaucracy to put the visa in my passport...
Thanks mate, I am going out to see some this afternoon! Cheers!
Oops, just so this -bit too late- would have like to meet other expats! enjoy anyway!
I'd be interested, reply here please....
I am an American Registered Nurse at King Faisel. I have a love for all animals and plenty of expe...
Dear Clare , From where we can buy the tickets for the event on the 7th and how much ist
Fellow Americans in Riyadh
American Expats in Riyadh help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Riyadh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Riyadh’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Riyadh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Riyadh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Riyadh at our Events
Our Riyadh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Riyadh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Riyadh and generally Americans in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Riyadh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: