Living in São Paulo | from Canada
"What a thrilling city São Paulo is. With a great international expat community that keeps in touch on InterNations."
Living in São Paulo | from Sweden
"As I already met several expat women on InterNations online, it was great to meet offline and get to know each other in real life."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in São Paulo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded São Paulo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in São Paulo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in São Paulo
Welcome to all Americans in São Paulo! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in São Paulo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in São Paulo Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations São Paulo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in São Paulo
American Expats in São Paulo help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in São Paulo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Sampa", as local residents just say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with São Paulo’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in São Paulo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for São Paulo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in São Paulo at our Events
Our São Paulo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Daniela Fazoli, CMP, CPCE and Mariza Taillefer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in São Paulo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the Amazonas region. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Brazil in São Paulo and generally Americans in Brazil in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in São Paulo!