InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Shenzhen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shenzhen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shenzhen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Shenzhen
Welcome to all British in Shenzhen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Shenzhen? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Shenzhen will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Shenzhen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Shenzhen
British Expats in Shenzhen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Shenzhen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the economically fastest-growing city in China.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Shenzhen’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Shenzhen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Shenzhen to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Shenzhen at our Events
Our community in Shenzhen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabrielle Anne Santa Cruz and Angela Wang, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Shenzhen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Shenzhen as well as British in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Shenzhen!