InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Shenzhen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shenzhen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shenzhen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Shenzhen
Witajcie to all Polish in Shenzhen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Shenzhen? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Shenzhen will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Shenzhen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Shenzhen
Polish Expats in Shenzhen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Shenzhen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the economically fastest-growing city in China.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Shenzhen’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Shenzhen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Shenzhen to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Shenzhen at our Events
Our community in Shenzhen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kaisa Ansper and Angela Wang, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Shenzhen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Shenzhen as well as Polish in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Shenzhen!