Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from Brazil
"Having an extensive network of expats before moving to Trinidad and Tobago was very reassuring to me during my move here."
Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from China
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to develop business connections and meet fellow Asians."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Trinidad & T.
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Trinidad & Tobago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Trinidad & Tobago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Trinidad & Tobago
Welcome to all Americans in Trinidad & Tobago! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Trinidad & Tobago? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Trinidad & Tobago Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Trinidad & T.. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in Trinidad & Tobago Posted:
You could try the Chinese Association of Trinidad and Tobago and see if they know (I don't know any...
This is very nice Pauline! I've lived many places over the years and am constantly finding myself ...
DARN! I should have checked earlier...this is what Iv been looking for! LOL...next time!
Thank you Aren, for the detailed explanation. My husband and I, will be moving to San Fernando in t...
You could see if a rental company could do something for you. trinicarsforsale.com is a place to f...
Sounds like fun! It'll be a miracle if my team makes it :) We'll see if Tebow can continue the mi...
Fellow Americans in Trinidad & Tobago
American Expats in Trinidad & Tobago help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Trinidad & Tobago are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The birthplace of Steelpan, soca music, and limbo dance.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Trinidad & T.’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Trinidad & T. to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Trinidad & Tobago at our Events
Our Trinidad & T. community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Janice Learmond Criqui, CPC, ACC, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Trinidad & T.’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover towns famous for Indian delicacies and a local Divali Nagar site. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Trinidad & Tobago in Trinidad & T. and generally Americans in Trinidad & Tobago in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Trinidad & Tobago!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Trinidad & Tobago
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: