Living in Vancouver | from Russia
"When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed."
Living in Vancouver | from Spain
"InterNations make networking in such a large city so much easier with their events and extensive information."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Vancouver
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vancouver expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vancouver
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Vancouver
Servus to all Austrians in Vancouver! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Vancouver? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Vancouver FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vancouver. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Vancouver
Austrian Expats in Vancouver help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Vancouver are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Hollywood North".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vancouver’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Vancouver.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vancouver to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Vancouver at our Events
Our Vancouver community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marc Remy Halter, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vancouver’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Vancouver and generally Austrians in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Vancouver!