Living in Vancouver | from Russia
"When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed."
Living in Vancouver | from Spain
"InterNations make networking in such a large city so much easier with their events and extensive information."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Vancouver
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vancouver expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vancouver
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Vancouver
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Vancouver! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Vancouver? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Vancouver F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vancouver. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Vancouver
Portuguese Expats in Vancouver help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Vancouver are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Hollywood North".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vancouver’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Vancouver.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vancouver to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Vancouver at our Events
Our Vancouver community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Natalie McCrae and ana rosas, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vancouver’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Vancouver and generally Portuguese in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Vancouver!