Living in Vancouver | from Russia
"When moving to a huge city such as Vancouver, InterNations made it easy for me to find fellow expats and the network that I needed."
Living in Vancouver | from Spain
"InterNations make networking in such a large city so much easier with their events and extensive information."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Vancouver
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vancouver expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vancouver
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Vancouver
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Vancouver! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Vancouver? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Vancouver F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vancouver. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Vancouver Posted:
My huge problem is when I try to find a job they required me a work permission, and when I try to ...
Hello, You will find all the information on how to apply for the permanent residence, who can app...
Hello everybody, May I ask why you decided not to go to Vancouver at the end? I am planning to mov...
Fellow Spanish in Vancouver
Spanish Expats in Vancouver help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Vancouver are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Hollywood North".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vancouver’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Vancouver.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vancouver to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Vancouver at our Events
Our Vancouver community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ana Laura Jimenez and Marcela Medina, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vancouver’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Vancouver and generally Spanish in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Vancouver!