InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Adelaide
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Adelaide! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Adelaide? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Adelaide Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Adelaide. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Adelaide
Chinese Expats in Adelaide help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Adelaide are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "City of Churches".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Adelaide’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Adelaide.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Adelaide to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Adelaide at our Events
Our Adelaide community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Meagan Lowenberg and Angel Kok, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Adelaide’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Adelaide and generally Chinese in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Adelaide!