InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Adelaide
Olá to all of our Portuguese in Adelaide! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Adelaide? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. which bars in Adelaide will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for cozido à Portuguesa?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Adelaide. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Lisbon, Faro, Porto and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Adelaide
Portuguese Expats in Adelaide Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Adelaide exchange experiences and tips to support each other. the "City of Churches" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Adelaide’s Portuguese expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Adelaide.
- Use the Expat Guide for Adelaide to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Portuguese in Adelaide at Our Events
Our community in Adelaide is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Adelaide’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Portuguese expats to explore Queensland. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Portugal in your local community as well as Portuguese in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Adelaide!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Australia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: