InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Adelaide
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Adelaide expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Adelaide
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Adelaide
Goededag to all of our Dutch in Adelaide! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Adelaide? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. which bars in Adelaide will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for stamppot?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Adelaide. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Adelaide Posted:
Hi Filippo, Travelling Southeast Australia I'll arrive in Adelaide next week (week starting Mond...
Are you looking for a fully furnished 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms 2 house from July - Sept? Rent is ...
Hi all, Does anyone have any recommendations on what to see during the Adelaide Fringe Festival?
Many thanks Richard will check it out for sure. By the time I landed in Adelaide will attend InterN...
Dear Internations Adelaide, We'd like to invite you to an Australian-Dutch cultural event that ...
Fellow Dutch in Adelaide
Dutch Expats in Adelaide Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Adelaide exchange experiences and tips to support each other. the "City of Churches" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Adelaide’s Dutch expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Adelaide.
- Use the Expat Guide for Adelaide to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Dutch in Adelaide at Our Events
Our community in Adelaide is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Adelaide’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Dutch expats to explore Queensland. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in your local community as well as Dutch in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Adelaide!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Dutch Expats in Australia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: