Living in Antwerp | from Colombia
"With the help of InterNations members we've found a good real estate agent. Now we live in a very nice house on the outskirts of Antwerp."
Living in Antwerp | from USA
"I've been looking for other Americans women in Antwerp. InterNations unites them all - some have become very close friends by now."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Antwerp
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Antwerp expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Antwerp
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Antwerp
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Antwerp! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Antwerp? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Antwerp will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Antwerp. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Antwerp
Russian Expats in Antwerp share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Antwerp exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The municipality on the river Scheldt.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Antwerp’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Antwerp.
- Use the Expat Guide for Antwerp to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Antwerp at our Events
Our community in Antwerp is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rachele Antonucci and Caterina Dauvergne, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Antwerp’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Antwerp as well as Russians in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Antwerp!