Living in Bahamas | from Austria
"The platform is very well done - many good features and information that really support your decision to settle abroad."
Living in Bahamas | from Spain
"Living on the Bahamas may sound like a holiday dream, but working here long term is something different. InterNations got me in touch with people who know what I am talking about. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Bahamas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bahamas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bahamas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Bahamas
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Bahamas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Bahamas? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Bahamas will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bahamas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Bahamas
Chinese Expats in Bahamas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Bahamas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Caribbean archipelago.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bahamas’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Bahamas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bahamas to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Bahamas at our Events
Our community in Bahamas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bahamas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Bahamas in Bahamas as well as Chinese in Bahamas nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Bahamas!