Living in Bahamas, from Austria
"The platform is very well done - many good features and information that really support your decision to settle abroad."
Living in Bahamas, from Spain
"Living on the Bahamas may sound like a holiday dream, but working here long term is something different. InterNations got me in touch with people who know what I am talking about. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Bahamas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bahamas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bahamas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Bahamas
Ni hao to all Chinese in Bahamas! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Bahamas? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Bahamas your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Peking duck & hot pot?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bahamas. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Bahamas
Chinese Expats in Bahamas Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Bahamas are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The Caribbean archipelago offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bahamas’s Chinese expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Bahamas.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bahamas to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Chinese in Bahamas at Our Events
Our Bahamas community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bahamas’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the frade trade zone of Grand Bahama. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from China in your local community and meet Chinese in the Bahamas in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Chinese living in Bahamas!