Living in Bahamas | from Austria
"The platform is very well done - many good features and information that really support your decision to settle abroad."
Living in Bahamas | from Spain
"Living on the Bahamas may sound like a holiday dream, but working here long term is something different. InterNations got me in touch with people who know what I am talking about. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Bahamas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bahamas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bahamas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Bahamas
Fáilte to all Irish in Bahamas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Bahamas? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Bahamas will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bahamas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Bahamas
Irish Expats in Bahamas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Bahamas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Caribbean archipelago.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bahamas’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Bahamas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bahamas to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Bahamas at our Events
Our community in Bahamas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bahamas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Bahamas in Bahamas as well as Irish in Bahamas nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Bahamas!