Living in Bahamas | from Austria
"The platform is very well done - many good features and information that really support your decision to settle abroad."
Living in Bahamas | from Spain
"Living on the Bahamas may sound like a holiday dream, but working here long term is something different. InterNations got me in touch with people who know what I am talking about. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Bahamas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bahamas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bahamas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Bahamas
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Bahamas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Bahamas? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Bahamas will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bahamas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Bahamas
Portuguese Expats in Bahamas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Bahamas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Caribbean archipelago.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bahamas’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Bahamas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bahamas to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Bahamas at our Events
Our community in Bahamas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bahamas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore mangrove swamps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Bahamas in Bahamas as well as Portuguese in Bahamas nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Bahamas!