Living in Brunei | from Germany
"I really love to discover new cultures, especially here in Brunei. Sometimes it is great, however, to mingle with the international community."
Living in Brunei | from Austria
"It was great to meet some other people from Austria here in Brunei through InterNations. It feels a little bit like home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Brunei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brunei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brunei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Brunei
Welcome to all Australians in Brunei! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Brunei? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Brunei will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brunei. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Brunei
Australian Expats in Brunei share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Brunei exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Porttown Of Sultans".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brunei’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Brunei.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brunei to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Brunei at our Events
Our community in Brunei is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brunei’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Bandar's urban hustle and bustle. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brunei in Brunei as well as Australians in Brunei nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Brunei!