Living in Brunei, from Germany
"I really love to discover new cultures, especially here in Brunei. Sometimes it is great, however, to mingle with the international community."
Living in Brunei, from Austria
"It was great to meet some other people from Austria here in Brunei through InterNations. It feels a little bit like home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Brunei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brunei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brunei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Brunei
Buongiorno to all Italians in Brunei! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Brunei? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Brunei your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get minestrone?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Brunei. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Rome, Napoli, Milan and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Brunei Posted:
Hello, I would like to ask everyone in the InterNations community for assistance with my Profess...
Fellow Italians in Brunei
Italian Expats in Brunei Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Brunei are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Porttown Of Sultans" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Brunei’s Italian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Brunei.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Brunei to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Italians in Brunei at Our Events
Our Brunei community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Brunei’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the mukims around the capital. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Italy in your local community and meet Italians in Brunei in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Italians living in Brunei!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: