Living in Brunei | from Germany
"I really love to discover new cultures, especially here in Brunei. Sometimes it is great, however, to mingle with the international community."
Living in Brunei | from Austria
"It was great to meet some other people from Austria here in Brunei through InterNations. It feels a little bit like home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Brunei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brunei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brunei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Brunei
Welcome to all British in Brunei! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Brunei? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Brunei will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brunei. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
British Expats in Brunei Posted:
I've just moved to Brunei too if any fancies meeting up.
Hi, plenty of part timers, best is too look on bobwhatson.com
I have used the dermatologist at JPMC, a Singaporean lady I think she is.
Hi Debra, I am glad you are loving Brunei. Which part have you moved to? I have very fond memori...
Fellow British in Brunei
British Expats in Brunei share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Brunei exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Porttown Of Sultans".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brunei’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Brunei.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brunei to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Brunei at our Events
Our community in Brunei is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brunei’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Bandar's urban hustle and bustle. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brunei in Brunei as well as British in Brunei nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Brunei!