Living in Budapest | from USA
"Since I moved to Budapest I have been attending every InterNations event. That is how I met all my friends here ."
Living in Budapest | from Sweden
"Great to have found a place on the internet with reliable information and useful tips from other expats living in Budapest."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Budapest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Budapest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Budapest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Budapest
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Budapest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Budapest? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Budapest will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Budapest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Budapest
Russian Expats in Budapest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Budapest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Budapest’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Budapest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Budapest to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Budapest at our Events
Our community in Budapest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, George Kegl and Liam Crow, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Budapest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore famous wine towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hungary in Budapest as well as Russians in Hungary nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Budapest!