Living in Buenos Aires | from Italy
"My wife has found her job through InterNations. That is great as our fresh start in Buenos Aires was kind of tough for us both."
Living in Buenos Aires | from Norway
"If you want to meet interesting international people in Buenos Aires, go to the InterNations events! I am doing that -- everyone is doing that."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Buenos Aires
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Buenos Aires expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Buenos Aires
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Buenos Aires
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Buenos Aires! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Buenos Aires? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Buenos Aires will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Buenos Aires. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Buenos Aires Posted:
Hi, I´m also searching for a room, what is your page of facebook? Thanks Joana
Ola Joana, Sou Antonia, nao estou a procura de aulas de Portugues, mas sim de portugueses que este...
Hi Annelies, Did you find anything interesting. I am also looking for nice ong projects in Bueno...
Fellow Portuguese in Buenos Aires
Portuguese Expats in Buenos Aires share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Buenos Aires exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City of Lady Saint Mary of the Fair Winds".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Buenos Aires’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Buenos Aires.
- Use the Expat Guide for Buenos Aires to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Buenos Aires at our Events
Our community in Buenos Aires is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Fernando Nielsen and Alison Callaway, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Buenos Aires’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore Mt Aconcagua. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Argentina in Buenos Aires as well as Portuguese in Argentina nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Buenos Aires!