Living in Casablanca | from Lebanon
"I found helpful advice for expats in Casablanca on InterNations. I can only recommend this site to every other expat out there."
Living in Casablanca | from USA
"Casablanca certainly isn't a Hollywood movie cliché. ;) Thanks to InterNations, I settled in quickly and made many expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Casablanca
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Casablanca expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Casablanca
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Casablanca
Witajcie to all Polish in Casablanca! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Casablanca? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Casablanca will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Casablanca. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Polish Expats in Casablanca Posted:
Sounds good :-) See u soon!
thanks Jack :-)
Fellow Polish in Casablanca
Polish Expats in Casablanca share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Casablanca exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Ad-Dār Al-Bayḍāʼ".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Casablanca’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Casablanca.
- Use the Expat Guide for Casablanca to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Casablanca at our Events
Our community in Casablanca is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Bouchra Tiresse and Emma San Segundo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Casablanca’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the great plaza of Djeema El Fna at Marrakech. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Morocco in Casablanca as well as Polish in Morocco nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Casablanca!