Living in Casablanca, from Lebanon
"I found helpful advice for expats in Casablanca on InterNations. I can only recommend this site to every other expat out there."
Living in Casablanca, from USA
"Casablanca certainly isn't a Hollywood movie cliché. ;) Thanks to InterNations, I settled in quickly and made many expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Casablanca
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Casablanca expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Casablanca
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Casablanca
Servus to all Austrians in Casablanca! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Casablanca? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Casablanca your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Apfelstrudel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Casablanca. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Casablanca Posted:
Hello all of you, hope you all are doing fine ? I am interested about Casablanca in Morocco, any...
Fellow Austrians in Casablanca
Austrian Expats in Casablanca Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Casablanca are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Ad-Dār Al-Bayḍāʼ" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Casablanca’s Austrian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Casablanca.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Casablanca to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Austrians in Casablanca at Our Events
Our Casablanca community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Casablanca’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the Rif and Atlas ranges. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Austria in your local community and meet Austrians in Morocco in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Austrians living in Casablanca!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in Morocco
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: