Living in Chicago | from Germany
"At first, I tried to google all information on Chicago. Then I found InterNations and some of its local scouts gave me a personal tour."
Living in Chicago | from Sweden
"It is great to live in the Windy City and to enjoy the American way of life. However, I am also glad to attend InterNations events to meet other expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Chicago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chicago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chicago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Chicago
Fáilte to all Irish in Chicago! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Chicago? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Chicago will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Chicago. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Chicago Posted:
Laura did you find somewhere to live, I am searching too. I also enjoy sports, perhaps we could hou...
Hi is this condo still available? I am interested in renting for one year. email@example.com
Hi all, Just to say I am doing the beginners class now with chicago yacht club - took my maiden vo...
Fellow Irish in Chicago
Irish Expats in Chicago share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Chicago exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Windy City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Chicago’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Chicago.
- Use the Expat Guide for Chicago to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Chicago at our Events
Our community in Chicago is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Francisco Herrera and Joseph Shoshana, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Chicago’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Chicago as well as Irish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Chicago!