InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Las Vegas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Las Vegas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Las Vegas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Las Vegas
Dia duit to all of our Irish in Las Vegas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Las Vegas? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. which bars in Las Vegas will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for Irish stew?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Las Vegas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Dublin, Limerick, Cork and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Las Vegas Posted:
Hi everyone, My name is Patsy O'Connor and my company and I have created a new portal called gru...
Recently moved to henderson with my family from Ireland. In need for work in construction, labour w...
Recently moved to Henderson with my family from Ireland looking to find other irish people around t...
Fellow Irish in Las Vegas
Irish Expats in Las Vegas Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Las Vegas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. "Sin City", a name Las Vegas earned for ist supposedly loose morals can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Las Vegas’s Irish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Las Vegas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Las Vegas to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Irish in Las Vegas at Our Events
Our community in Las Vegas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Las Vegas’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Irish expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in your local community as well as Irish in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Las Vegas!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Irish Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: