Living in Detroit | from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit | from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Detroit
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Detroit! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Detroit? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Detroit will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Detroit. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Detroit
Argentinian Expats in Detroit share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Detroit exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Motown".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Detroit’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Detroit.
- Use the Expat Guide for Detroit to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Detroit at our Events
Our community in Detroit is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ravindra Kharmai and Desiree van Schagen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Detroit’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Detroit as well as Argentinians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Detroit!