Living in Detroit, from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit, from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Detroit
Servus to all Austrians in Detroit! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Detroit? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Detroit your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Apfelstrudel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Detroit. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Detroit Posted:
Hello All, I am recently moved to Michigan to work in Sterling Heights. I am currently living i...
Hi people, Beginning this week some state governments are accepting applications for the Health ...
Fellow Austrians in Detroit
Austrian Expats in Detroit Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Detroit are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Motown" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Detroit’s Austrian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Detroit.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Detroit to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Austrians in Detroit at Our Events
Our Detroit community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Detroit’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the picturesque landscapes of the South. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Austria in your local community and meet Austrians in the USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Austrians living in Detroit!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: