Living in Edinburgh | from Brazil
"Whether it's the Edinburgh Fringe Festival or the Highlands -- such great opportunities to explore Scotland with my fellow expats."
Living in Edinburgh | from Netherlands
"I'd never have discovered my favourite museum without the Edinburgh Expat Guide! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Edinburgh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Edinburgh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Edinburgh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Edinburgh
Welkom to all Dutch in Edinburgh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Edinburgh? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Edinburgh will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Edinburgh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Edinburgh Posted:
Hi Everyone I'm moving to Edinburgh as well and looking for housing. How is the neighbourhood arou...
Fellow Dutch in Edinburgh
Dutch Expats in Edinburgh share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Edinburgh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Edinburgh’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Edinburgh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Edinburgh to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Edinburgh at our Events
Our community in Edinburgh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Dino Unni and Kristin Born, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Edinburgh’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Edinburgh as well as Dutch in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Edinburgh!