Living in Frankfurt | from Great Britain
"I had the pleasure to meet so many interesting expats at a Frankfurt bar night that I found myself a new social circle in no time at all. "
Living in Frankfurt | from Canada
"Cultural events, aperitivos, Cantonese dinners - there's so much going on in InterNations Frankfurt that I don't know where to start. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Frankfurt
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Frankfurt expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Frankfurt
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Frankfurt
Bienvenue to all French in Frankfurt! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Frankfurt? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Frankfurt will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Frankfurt. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Frankfurt
French Expats in Frankfurt share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Frankfurt exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Mainhattan" (the city is located on the river Main).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Frankfurt’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Frankfurt.
- Use the Expat Guide for Frankfurt to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Frankfurt at our Events
Our community in Frankfurt is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Alessio Parrino and Laura Mass, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Frankfurt’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Frankfurt as well as French in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Frankfurt!