Living in Frankfurt | from Great Britain
"I had the pleasure to meet so many interesting expats at a Frankfurt bar night that I found myself a new social circle in no time at all. "
Living in Frankfurt | from Canada
"Cultural events, aperitivos, Cantonese dinners - there's so much going on in InterNations Frankfurt that I don't know where to start. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Frankfurt
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Frankfurt expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Frankfurt
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Frankfurt
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Frankfurt! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Frankfurt? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Frankfurt will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Frankfurt. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Frankfurt
Spanish Expats in Frankfurt share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Frankfurt exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Mainhattan" (the city is located on the river Main).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Frankfurt’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Frankfurt.
- Use the Expat Guide for Frankfurt to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Frankfurt at our Events
Our community in Frankfurt is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ulrike Baumgart and Laura Mass, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Frankfurt’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Frankfurt as well as Spanish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Frankfurt!