Living in Hanoi | from USA
"I connected with a customer who also is an expat and we became good buddies outside the workplace."
Living in Hanoi | from Sweden
"On InterNations we've found all the relevant information about expat living in Hanoi. That was a big help before moving overseas."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Hanoi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hanoi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hanoi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Hanoi
Welcome to all Australians in Hanoi! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Hanoi? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Hanoi will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Hanoi. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Hanoi
Australian Expats in Hanoi share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Hanoi exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Between Rivers".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Hanoi’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Hanoi.
- Use the Expat Guide for Hanoi to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Hanoi at our Events
Our community in Hanoi is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ilse van heerden, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Hanoi’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Chợ Bến Thành Market in HCMC. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Vietnam in Hanoi as well as Australians in Vietnam nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Hanoi!