Living in Istanbul | from Germany
"My business partners, also mainly expats, and me, we always use the wonderful InterNations Events as an informal get-togethers."
Living in Istanbul | from USA
"With all the great information and contacts provided by InterNations, it was no big deal to get settled in Istanbul."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Istanbul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Istanbul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Istanbul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Istanbul
Bienvenue to all French in Istanbul! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Istanbul? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Istanbul will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Istanbul. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Istanbul
French Expats in Istanbul share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Istanbul exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Queen Of Cities".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Istanbul’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Istanbul.
- Use the Expat Guide for Istanbul to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Istanbul at our Events
Our community in Istanbul is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Füsun Vollmuth and Metin Suerkan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Istanbul’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Istanbul as well as French in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Istanbul!