Living in Istanbul, from Germany
"My business partners, also mainly expats, and me, we always use the wonderful InterNations Events as an informal get-togethers."
Living in Istanbul, from USA
"With all the great information and contacts provided by InterNations, it was no big deal to get settled in Istanbul."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Istanbul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Istanbul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Istanbul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Istanbul
Hello to all British in Istanbul! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Istanbul? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Istanbul your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast beef?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Istanbul. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from London, Cardiff, Glasgow and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Istanbul Posted:
Do you know your red wines? Can you tell the difference from one Cabernet Sauvignon to another ? J...
I WILL ALSO RECOMMEND İstanbul (Kilyos) : http://www.surfschoolistanbul.com/#!kitesurf-en/c10...
MAY 5 Come and join us discover some of the not so well known wines of Turkey and around the world...
It's lots of fun and a great way to meet new people... come on down ! :) https://www.internation...
Hi everyone, Next week, I'll be starting fortnightly wine tasting events. It's a great way to me...
Fellow British in Istanbul
British Expats in Istanbul Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, British expats in Istanbul are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Queen Of Cities" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Istanbul’s British expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Istanbul.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Istanbul to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with British in Istanbul at Our Events
Our Istanbul community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Istanbul’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow British expats to discover Aegean Turkey, between the azure sea and silvery olive groves. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the UK in your local community and meet British in Turkey in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our British living in Istanbul!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in Turkey
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: