Living in Istanbul, from Germany
"My business partners, also mainly expats, and me, we always use the wonderful InterNations Events as an informal get-togethers."
Living in Istanbul, from USA
"With all the great information and contacts provided by InterNations, it was no big deal to get settled in Istanbul."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Istanbul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Istanbul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Istanbul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Istanbul
¡Hola! to all Spanish in Istanbul! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Istanbul? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Istanbul your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get paella?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Istanbul. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Istanbul Posted:
A highly ranked Law firm is seeking an Executive Assistant, Proofreader, Business Development Assis...
Would be nice!
Hello Onur, Can you leave any information about the flats? Thank you
hi All, I am very new here in this page and I am looking for people to practice spanish, english an...
hola: Am I too late for this?
Anyone else getting nervous about these bombings and such? My roommate is leaving because of what ...
Fellow Spanish in Istanbul
Spanish Expats in Istanbul Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Istanbul are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Queen Of Cities" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Istanbul’s Spanish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Istanbul.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Istanbul to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Spanish in Istanbul at Our Events
Our Istanbul community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Istanbul’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover Aegean Turkey, between the azure sea and silvery olive groves. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Spain in your local community and meet Spanish in Turkey in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Spanish living in Istanbul!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in Turkey
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: