InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Jersey City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jersey City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jersey City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Jersey City
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Jersey City! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Jersey City? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Jersey City Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jersey City. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Jersey City
Brazilian Expats in Jersey City help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Jersey City are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city on the Hudson River, often dubbed "Wall Street West" for its large financial district.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jersey City’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Jersey City.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jersey City to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Jersey City at our Events
Our Jersey City community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Monica Condor and Vicky Sheth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jersey City’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Jersey City and generally Brazilians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Jersey City!