Living in Houston, from Australia
"A colleague, also an expat, recommended InterNations to me and I can only agree with his recommendation and pass it on."
Living in Houston, from Germany
"I met so many quality people on InterNations, which made it easy to start my new life in Houston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Houston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Houston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Houston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Houston
Oi to all Brazilians in Houston! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Houston? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Houston your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get feijoada?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Houston. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Brasilia, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Houston Posted:
I've moved 1.5 years ago from Brazil to The Woodlands. It's north of Houston, it's a long commute b...
Welcome to Houston. I moved to US 1.5 years ago, and I've chosen The Woodlands to live. It's north ...
BACK TO THE 80'S PARTY - This Saturday, April 16 3RD EDITION HOUSTON - Tickets are selling fa...
That is good. I like Arabic maybe one day for now let me learn Spanish first.
Good songs, thanks.
Fellow Brazilians in Houston
Brazilian Expats in Houston Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Houston are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Space City" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Houston’s Brazilian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Houston.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Houston to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Brazilians in Houston at Our Events
Our Houston community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Houston’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the picturesque landscapes of the South. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Brazil in your local community and meet Brazilians in the USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Brazilians living in Houston!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Brazilian Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: