Living in Johannesburg | from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg | from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Johannesburg
Welcome to all Australians in Johannesburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Johannesburg? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Johannesburg will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Johannesburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Johannesburg Posted:
Hi Vera, check out: http://www.uber.com/ Its an on demand service and you need a smart phone to...
Hi Frankie, Download the forms from the website and take them along to the doctor. They will know ...
Yes I'll be there on Saturday from about 11:30. Cheers!
Good work Adrian! As Silvana said, perfect timing!
Hi Martin, I'm also interested in going to Victoria Falls. The September timing works for me. I...
Hey James, I am in Brissy, but travel at least once a week to Sydney. Get in touch and we wi...
Fellow Australians in Johannesburg
Australian Expats in Johannesburg share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Johannesburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Johannesburg’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Johannesburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Johannesburg at our Events
Our community in Johannesburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Maushami Chetty and Niels Bertschat, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Johannesburg’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Johannesburg as well as Australians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Johannesburg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in South Africa
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: