Living in Johannesburg, from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg, from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Johannesburg
Namaste to all Indians in Johannesburg! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Johannesburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Johannesburg your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get bhakri?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Johannesburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Johannesburg Posted:
Hi Cedric, Were do you move to? Am in Nairobi till end Jun... Cheers, Anil
email@example.com email me
Dear All, We are launching a new sun glass brand for the African Market. Need someone with a ...
Hello! Are there any new mom's here. I'm from India and would like to connect with like-minded ladi...
Hi, Please share with me your email address Regards, Nagesh
Fellow Indians in Johannesburg
Indian Expats in Johannesburg Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Johannesburg are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Johannesburg’s Indian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Johannesburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Indians in Johannesburg at Our Events
Our Johannesburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Johannesburg’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Highveld's Gauteng City Region. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from India in your local community and meet Indians in South Africa in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Indians living in Johannesburg!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in South Africa
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: