Living in Johannesburg | from France
"After I followed my wife to Johannesburg, InterNations and its expat circles helped me find free-lance work with South African clients. "
Living in Johannesburg | from Denmark
"The InterNations community is just so large that you can easily find a like-minded expat sharing professional or personal interests."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Johannesburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Johannesburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Johannesburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Johannesburg
Benvenuti to all Italians in Johannesburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Johannesburg? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Johannesburg will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Johannesburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Johannesburg
Italian Expats in Johannesburg share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Johannesburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Jo'Burg", "Jozi" or "Gauteng".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Johannesburg’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Johannesburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Johannesburg to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Johannesburg at our Events
Our community in Johannesburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Silke De Bont and Niels Bertschat, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Johannesburg’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Johannesburg as well as Italians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Johannesburg!